Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HW 45 - Reply to Other Peoples' Comments

Based on the information I received during this unit, I did have a clear idea of what I thought to be the best policy to give birth would be. I choose to make my bias very clear, especially when it came to convincing my mother of it, because she is someone I truly care about and want the best for.  I know that it was very confusing that parts 2-4 were missing, but that was due to technical difficulties and out of concern of time. I attempted to summarize the rest of my discussion with my mother, but of course it will never be as clear as the real thing. I see that a lot of you respond well to video presentations so maybe for future projects I will attempt to do one again (just one that is not as lengthy and more concise)

No comments:

Post a Comment