Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HW#2- Initial thoughts about Food


Foods main purpose is to nurture our bodies and to give us enough energy to live,  Although food is important because it keeps us alive, my initial thought about food is the taste! I love food and the different flavors that it provides. Salty, savory, sweet, sour and spicy; all flavors which make it impossible for me not to think about my next meal. I believe that I think of food in this way because different types of food are always available to me, so I have a large selection that I base on taste. If I did not have the option of eating as much as I want, I'd probably only think of food as a way to survive.

My number one priority when looking for food to eat is its taste. The things I eat have to be delicious for me to even want to swallow it. My second priority  when it comes to food is affordability. Since I have no job and I have have to buy food with the money my parents give me, making sure my lunches are cheap is important because I don't have the option to spend a lot of money at once. My third concern with food is how healthy it is. Unfortunately, low prices and healthy food that taste good doesn't really go hand and hand, but I still have to make sure that I'm not eating complete crap.

1 comment: